Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geist of Saint Traft

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
Tritemio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Geist of Saint Traft Reply with quote

if i attack with Geist of Saint Traft and he die before end of combat, what happend to Angel creature token ?

Can i use Sundial of the Infinite to keep alive his Angel creature token ? Can i keep Angel alive and give damage at asame time? and how ?
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Geist of Saint Traft Reply with quote

Tritemio wrote:
1. if i attack with Geist of Saint Traft and he die before end of combat, what happend to Angel creature token ?

2. Can i use Sundial of the Infinite to keep alive his Angel creature token ? Can i keep Angel alive and give damage at asame time? and how ?

1. The Angel token will get exiled. Geist of Staint Traft sets up a delayed triggered ability which will trigger at the End of Combat step even if Geist if Staint Traft is not on the battlefield.

2. Yes; use the ability of Sundial of the Infinite in the End of Combat step. Damage is dealt in the Combat Damage step. Angel is exiled in the End of Combat Step. If you use the activated ability of Sundial of the Infinite in the End of Combat Step, you can end the turn with the exile trigger on the stack.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1