Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to figure out how to play.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
InResponse2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Trying to figure out how to play. Reply with quote

OK so ive installed it, made a deck and now accepted a single challenge, but for the life of me cant figure out how to play the guy. we are both in the same boat. please point me in the right direction?

Thanks ^_^
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magic Workstation installs 2 different programs. One is Magic Workstation - where you build your decks. The other is MWS Online Play - where you play games at.

Go into MWS and select File->New Game. You will see the deck loading screen, go ahead and load your deck and set your name while you are on that screen, then select Play a Match Online. 2 default servers will be in a drop down list, but most people here use mws.tipo1.it:4747 - enter it into the server selection box and you'll have it available with a click from then on. Finally, one of you must create a game and the other person must join it. Normally, you use the name of your opponent as the game note so that they see you right away.

From there it is pretty simple. Double clicking anything does that action and there are a host of shortcuts. I really don't have time to post all of them, but I'm certain you can google up a help video if you need further help.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1