Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A little inconvenient in a tourney (urgent)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
zebo_88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: A little inconvenient in a tourney (urgent) Reply with quote

Hi. I just signed up to a tourney, set up by Dutchboon. it was an old-school sealed, after the 8 people were reached i saw my opponent reported the result (making me win) but without playing, and i could not even build my deck. I tried to ask everywhere on the channels what to do but no one answered me except one guy that told me to go on #CENSORED, and naturally by a good idiot i did and then got banned from the chat. Now i got really upset, is there anyone reading this post that can tell Dutchboon on the chat what happened? Thank you.
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In regards to not being able to build your sealed deck, it's an issue we're aware of if one player reports before the other player finishes building the sealed. This is a fixable by any level 2 or higher judge Smile

Also, can you please tell me who told you to join that channel?
magicman85

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you join channel #CENSORED it bans you from #magic-league? I don't understand.
MassO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicman85 wrote:
If you join channel #CENSORED it bans you from #magic-league? I don't understand.

Go read the main article, by Weedmonkey in the articles section. It explains everything.
zebo_88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry not to have read that article, i should know it was a bad joke.. however, a guy told me to join a spanish channel where i could find help and then i think i went out from magic-league "jurisdiction". yes, i behaved as an idiot but i was here only to play, not certainly to mess up everyone; about the issue on the sealed i think the judge who runned the tourney was level 1 so he couldnt help me.. Sad
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jurisdiction is not an issue here - it's the players who told you to join that channel. For the record the ban is set for only 24 hours, so you should be able to rejoin without a problem Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1