Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help with gamepack, this thing is killing me

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
atown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: need help with gamepack, this thing is killing me Reply with quote

So for some reason I can't seem to be able to download the update to include the Scars cards. It downloads, but effectively does nothing; won't add anything after Zendikar (which was the lsat time I updated). Idk what's wrong since it worked fine before. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling mws and then the gamepack, and at first i thought it worked b/c it let me add post-zendikar cards, then when i tried to load my deck, it gave me the error message that said something like "cards not found in base," and then after that the post-zendikar cards were once again not in the base. Nothing is working and it's driving me crazy. Please help.
farkaa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem with the "cards not found in base" As silly as it sounds I had to change the basic land in the deck to M11 editions and it worked fine then. And for the update, perhaps you forgot to save after updating.
atown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i got it to work, turns out i just wasn't uninstalling it properly (yeah, i know, durrrrrr), but thanks anyway
atown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moesizlack: have you downloaded mws and the updated gamepack?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1