Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Netdraft help

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
DragonBuster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Netdraft help Reply with quote

I've just recently come back to M-L after a fairly long absence, and after going through all the procedures to update Netdraft and MWS, everything seems to work great, except for one minor problem:

I can't see information on cards in NetDraft.

Rather, I can't see information on cards from the two recent sets, SOM and MBS. I've done test runs on a lot of the older sets, and after firing up each one, I can still right-click card names and get a brief visual on what the cards are. But on the two newer sets, I can't.

Is this normal for everyone else, or did I miss a file when I updated the new sets? I've uninstalled and reinstalled, re-downloaded the patches (I used the links in #draft4you for all updates), and yet I still can't see the card visual you normally get by right-clicking.

Just curious. 'Cause I'd rather like to know what's in front of me as I draft, and I don't really have all of the new cards memorized yet.
Swiftdeath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
magicman85

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you need to download the new NetDraft files for SOM and MBS, or maybe you did but they are broken. You should be able to see the card's text for those sets.
DragonBuster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's what I figured, which was why I removed them and re-added them, uninstalled and reinstalled...dunno what else I can do.

I've been using the files linked in #draft4you, so I'd like to THINK that they're not broken, but...I don't know what else to try doing. :S
magicman85

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the patch from http://netdraft.wikispaces.com/newbie works, thats the one I use. Only other thing I can think of is maybe you put the files in the wrong folder.
DragonBuster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only one folder really to put them in, though, isn't there? The folder with the rest of the sets...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1