Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sealed Tourneys

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
wdeister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Sealed Tourneys Reply with quote

I am curious what do I need to participate in a sealed event, whether it's an 8man mini, or a trial. Do i need some kind of sealed pool generator, is my pool given to me by the TC or the site? Anything else I need to know but forgot to ask about please explain that as well, thank you.
LilDan
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sealed pool is generated on the site and you build your deck here as well. Then you can import your deck into your play application.
wdeister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. That's what I figured I just wanted clarification before I hopped in and needed a program to generate a pool all along or something.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1