Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faxy-Galvawave 0.3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
R0B

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh, I don't think this has much of a chance. What you need to do is go one way or the other. Part of your deck is artifact aggro, part of it is infect aggro, and part of it is control. You're just stretching yourself way too thin here. Try picking one of those three types and go with it.
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

problems i see with this deck are, your combo relies on getting 1 of 2 galviners from your entire deck and 2 that your combo requires triple green and wont even always win the game. That being said, i would make it more myr based to get optimal use out of your myrs and run more ways to protect your combo.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1