Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to sideboard?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Chronophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: how to sideboard? Reply with quote

The topic title might seem simple, but it kind of is. After sideboarding, some (or all - not sure) of the cards removed from the main deck are still in my main deck. Why? How do I ensure this does not happen?

Basically, after I finish a game, my opp and I will hit F2 for a new game, I make some sideboard changes, then start a new game. Sometimes, the cards I took out of the main deck, are still in my main deck. I am 100% positive that I did sideboard the cards out, and I am also 100% positive that I did not hit cancel.

This only happens in multiplayer games. Actually, it might happen during solitaire, but I have not been able to replicate it yet (been trying for over an hour).

I'd appreciate any help with this.
dAEdaL
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five bucks says the box beside "Proceed Sideboarding" is unchecked.
Chronophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never even noticed that checkbox!
Thanks. Keeping it checked should prevent this problem, right?
Any idea why it happened sometimes, but not all the time? I've played plenty of games where I sideboarded just fine (never looking to see if that box was checked or not)
Zeph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is always unchecked and it works perfectly. weird
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1