Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beast Bidding Deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
kev41

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Beast Bidding Deck Reply with quote

I'm making this beast bidding deck, and its kind of a budget ( thats why im playing tainted wood over fetch/dual lands, the same goes for pernicious deed and maelstrom pulse.

4 Krosan Tusker
4 Primoc Escapee
4 Ravenous Baloth
4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
3 Spiritmonger
3 Yoked Plowbeast

Spells
4 Chainer's Edict
4 Duress
3 Patriarch's Bidding
3 Putrefy

Lands
6 Forest
4 Llanowar Wastes
2 Svogthos, the Restless Tomb
8 Swamp
4 Tainted Wood

Any thoughts? The main strategy of the deck is to control the board on the early stages of the game while cycling beasts. Finally, casting the bidding to return them to play and then swing for the win.

Ive been thinking on adding oversold cemetery which seems kinda good, it has good psyenergy with the deck at all, and will help a lot to continue cycling a beast and keep digging for the bidding or anything else on the late game or maybe taking a sakura to bring a land for example.

Also, I would like to add dark ritual, maybe over sakura. However I dont know if it would be a good move. What do you think guys? give some advices for the deck, thanks!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1