Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When/where to find legacy players here?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks
JohnRohan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: When/where to find legacy players here? Reply with quote

Done testing my deck. I've been trying to play all week. But in the chatroom, all anyone wants to play is MYOS, or M10 T2 constructed (Even though the full decklist wasn't even out yet!). Very few legacy players.

Now there are tournaments, like the one earlier today. But because I'm living in a totally different time zone, these are hard for me to do. Still, all week I was looking forward to playing. But then, I ran into this problem:

Played my first game, drew no land, mulliganed down, no luck, decided to play it out anyway, and lost because I got totally mana-screwed. OK, it happens. Second game my opponent got booted offline. When he finally got back on, we started to play another one, but time ran out. So the incomplete match is 0-1 for me.

So due to one mana screw, I'm out of the tournament. Worse, I only got to play one game and didn't even get to play that one for very long. Sad

Where is the best time/place to find Magic League players who want to play legacy?
Eldariel
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~12 PM CET seems to work out just fine.
ssilver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the week I am usually on from Pacific Time 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in intermitent times.
Xanthophobia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ever want to test seriously for legacy ive been playing it for over 7 years and know a lot about it. (im a retard about T2 and ext though)

PM me if you want to test a matchup, talk about card choices, or just play some of your decks. Im not interested in playing matches with your terrible lich deck though lol (just an example)

Also, Im on roughly 1 PM- 3 PM or 1 AM-3AM days I work but i cant gaurentee that
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1