Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Infinite Planeswalker Abilities.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
jdf121

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Infinite Planeswalker Abilities. Reply with quote

This is quite funny, but not viable. Maybe in an emporer game.

Any Planeswalker + Mycosynth Lattice + March of the Machines +

Experiment Kraj = Infinite Planeswalker abilities. Like I said, not realistic, but it seems like it shouldn't be possible. But it is...
Ggerg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u know, i tried building a horrible multiplayer deck around this, but, honestly, it'll never happen. too many combo pieces that all suck and you end up having no space in a deck for anything except the pieces really.
jdf121

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a guy in my playing circle that actually has a planeswalker deck based around this. I've never seen it played, but Im sure hes went off a few times because people talk about how bad ass it is, but most of the people that play in my town are total idiots/noobs. Not all, but most.

While we are at it.. Let's try to build a casual deck around this. Its all in fun. Post ur lists here.
jdf121

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhm...

The problem with that is you can only do one ability per turn. With this, the Kraj isn't bound by the Planeswalker rules, so its game whenever it happens, no matter how improbable. You can put infinite counters and then remove infinite counters. That means that you have infinite 3/3's or mana with Garruk. Infininte mill with Jace. Infinite life and infinate */* creatures with Ajani. Infinate damage with Chandra.

Good try tho, bud. Glad to see that you read the magic article previews, but there's still no way to remove more than one per turn unless u use this. Game. Set. Match.
Ggerg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um, garruk is limited in this how? you can untap any two lands, even ones already untapped. er, i guess you could mean that garruk doesn't win by itself immediately? but since you have at least one creature in play already that can attack that turn (experiment krajj), i'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

i still maintain that this cannot even be good enough in a casual ffa multiplayer game, let alone anything else.

maybe emperor. maybe
Thorns

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This combo has been worked on ever since we found out how Planeswalkers functioned. Nothing new here, moving on...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1