Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slave of Bolas theme for MWS!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely is phenomenal, using it right now, thanks weehood... .oh, and i picked out the background image Smile
brimstone

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weehood wrote:
If anyone's interested in a theme with a specific background and/or avatar, either post your request here, or send me a private message, email, or instant message (aim/msn)

bg: http://fc01.deviantart.com/images3/i/2004/116/6/0/Infrared_Landscape_Part_III.jpg

blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you use to make your themes?

Anyways, I want a background of Cryptic command and an avatar of the guy on Remand.

Can I also get that that time seive theme but with the 7th edition counterspell image as the avatar
Momir

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are all amazing. Could you do one (that looks right) of the green Pro tour play mat? With the red zone at the top, and all?

I can't find a picture of it, but anyone who follows the Pro Tour knows what I am talking about.
Momir

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. When FirePenguin had his theme making guide up, I tried it, but couldn't get it to work.

Well, what about a Blistering Firecat backround, with Chartooth Couger Avatar? Always been my favorite cards.
Momir

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't have it. It was deleted. I'm sorry.
Momir

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is REALLY cool...

How about one with the Wrath of God wallpaper, and something dark, like.... Braids, Cabal Minion, or Phage the Untouchable as the avatar?
Robitov

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the Manual from FirePenguin:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALWGH9HY

Thanks. I love your work. The only problem is the visibility of the fonts in the log area, but I suppose it is a MWS issue.

I have the problem of the error with ResourceEditor.exe too. Because this error I can't make my own themes. Anybody knows how solve this problem?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2