Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G/R/B Dragon's Law plz comment

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
JSUOversoul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Volcanic Fallout? Even if this is supposed to be working towards post-October-rotation, Fallout will still be legal.... and good.
rentintin3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulse you should play some form of planeswalker removal. Ajani and Jace will still be played. Man I don't rember if Vess is in m10 or not, but she could be good?
JSUOversoul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bolt isn't the greatest thing against a Planeswalker. Duress, sure, but since you only have 3 of them, what happens if you don't get one? Pulse will kill it every time if you can resolve it, you can't say that about Bolt. Plus, I highly doubt that this list will kill on turn 5 or 6, even with a God-draw. If Pulse is beyond your purchase budget, find people who have extras and work out a trade for some if you have the stuff to use for it. You need them at least in the board, if not main.
Delicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogle wrote:
rentintin3 wrote:
Pulse you should play some form of planeswalker removal. Ajani and Jace will still be played. Man I don't rember if Vess is in m10 or not, but she could be good?

Pulse is way to expensive and for plainswalker i have duress and bolts. i want to kill in turn 5-6 anyway removal is only for early threads or removing blockers.

Do you mean maelstrom pulse? Expensive? it's BG1

EDIT: i realized you meant price wise. Sorry
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1