Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amazing

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
zigzag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Amazing Reply with quote

People post all kinds of crap here, for example who has the best fries or help me with my school papers but when a post of some what grave importance is posted it gets removed. My cousin will be executed before this year is up and all i asked is that people show support for a group of people that have been wrongly convicted for the crimes that they have been accused of. I asked for no money for them, just that the public be informed and show support in anyway they can.
Thank you ML for nothing!
www.wm3.org
zigzag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for researching before you answer.
there has been many documentaries on the group paradise lost1, paradise lost 2 and to make it easier for you to understand here is a link- http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/27/48hours/main6251328.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they are guilty as is?
spec

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is awesome Very Happy Pins4Sins and kodac31 you're americaloving citizens who believe everything you see in your tv? Cause you really seem like some dumb idiot hillbillys who shouldn't talk at all...

Or at least next time think before talking...
zigzag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also for the reading impaired

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6250668n&tag=related;photovideo
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spec wrote:
Wow this is awesome Very Happy Pins4Sins and kodac31 you're americaloving citizens who believe everything you see in your tv? Cause you really seem like some dumb idiot hillbillys who shouldn't talk at all...

Glad you wanted to jump into it. Now next time think about what the outcomes of what you say are.
spec

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pins4Sins wrote:
spec wrote:

Glad you wanted to jump into it. Now next time think about what the outcomes of what you say are.

Watch what zigzag posted and be quiet...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1