Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Workstation crashes when trying to change themes

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Mizekel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Magic Workstation crashes when trying to change themes Reply with quote

No idea what might be wrong. I've tried several different themes, and none of them seem to work.

Using Windows Vista, though I remember running into the same problem when using XP 64-bit earlier.

Any idea what might be wrong?
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't use themes. Simple!
SilverMcHowl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can change them in your registry settings when MWS is closed. They should load normally. Well, most of them. A few still won't work. What one are you trying to use?
Potatico

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem and it can be fixed deleting the sample set in "Custom Sets" folder!

ps: I think this forum already have a topic reporting this kind of problem with this solution.....
Mizekel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@TugaChampion: Please, if you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything at all. All you're doing is trolling.

@SilverMcHowl: First I tried some Stone theme I saw laying around in the forums, but then I tried Strovil's Legions and Malhavoc's post 8th (and a fourth one that's only named "New Magic" in the dropdown menu... I think I downloaded it from slightlymagic.com or something.) They all had the same result of crashing.

@Potatico: I deleted that custom set and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1