Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suicide Black Reanimator

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks
Vito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Suicide Black Reanimator Reply with quote

heres an idea i'm toying with for T1 suicide black reanimator...what do you think??

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
9 [GUR] Swamp
9 [UNH] Swamp

// Creatures
1 [ON] Grinning Demon
1 [JGC] Phyrexian Negator
4 [TO] Nantuko Shade
3 [M10] Hypnotic Specter
4 [EX] Carnophage

// Spells
1 [A] Black Lotus
1 [A] Mox Jet
1 [MR] Chrome Mox
1 [SH] Mox Diamond
4 [A] Dark Ritual
1 [VI] Vampiric Tutor
4 [OD] Entomb
1 [A] Demonic Tutor
1 [US] Yawgmoth's Will
4 [UL] Unearth
4 [ARE] Duress
3 [FNM] Reanimate
3 [US] Exhume

no sb yet but i'm still working on that
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually a reanimator deck runs creatures worth returning to play.
Vito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm mainly looking for speed which is why i'm running as much sui-black as i can...so far in what little testing i've done it turns up 4-5 turn kills which is what i'm going for...i thought about adding red haste beasties (ball lightning/blistering firecat) but it seems to throw the deck off a bit...i'd like to stick to mono black but it could change...i'm still trying to put together a sideboard as well i just don't know what t1 is pushing out these days
HujuVanikil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reanimator should win by t3 imo do it faster
Kurtgrunge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If u want to play something like reanimator just go Oath deck which is 100 times more solid of this..If you just play for the fun leave out the grinning demon and add a negator : you must may cast your beast at T1 to make the game finish faster and dark ritual is there to to do some crazy start T1,4 mana for that 6-6 t2 it's just too much.Leave all the reanimate stuff except like two reanimate and leave out the entomb too and put in some combination of thoughtseize/duress/cabal therapy/hymn to tourach to make it have a chance against combos or controls,play withered wrech main 2-3x and you shall consider at least 3 null rod or chalice of the void : i know it's a bit self destroying for your moxes and lotus but you need some respons to stax-like decks or you will just be punished g1,splash U/b fetches and a couple of underground sea to add ancestral recall and time walk,add wastelands and maybe sinkhole because you will have to deal with mishra workshop.You may consider necropotence and a combination of dark confidant/phyrexian arena.Hope my help will be helpful to you!
clayparson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

play dark confidant. and at least 1 copy of tendrils of agony
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1