Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ravnica Guild Wars

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
aboshan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I am 100% enthused about this format, and want to play it.

2. Back in the heyday of Ravnica, my "house rules" for an almost identical format, which never really got off the ground, was to include only cards with the signet watermark for the guild decks (aside from basic lands). Granted, the flavor skyrockets, but the mechanics are horribly shrunk.

Where would this format go? Would there be minis or other similar events using either the rules above with or without my modification?

And what about the "Shard wars" using the list of card/shard alliances as related by an Ask Wizards response?

3. Hey, we/others should play this sometime.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1