Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planeswalker Rings RWG

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Distance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Planeswalker Rings RWG Reply with quote

I have been doing very well with this deck. I just thought I'd share. Of course the 4 rings work great with terramorphic and naya panarama which is why i chose those for greater ramp capabilities and deck clearing and huge martial coup/ banefires. Also they work wonders with mind stone later in the game and of course the planeswalkers. Let me know what you think. I prefer this to the "Fellowship of the Rings" deck we saw in Berlin now that we have martial coup. Sarkhan does work well with coup, but he's still kinda unnecessary.

4 birds of paradise
4 mindstone
4 fertile ground
4 rings of brighthearth
4 kitchen finks
4 garruk wildspeaker
4 ajani vengeant
3 chandra nalaar
2 banefire
4 marital coup

4 terramorphic expanse
4 naya panarama
11 forests
2 plains
2 mountain

SB: 4 cloudthresher
4 volcanic fallout
4 incendiary command (great against fae and other planeswalkers and 5 cc
3 oblivion rings

Code:
KeySam

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i wrote an article about such a deck, i hope you can find some information there, i also thought it would be up on ml right now but i dont know what happened with it here, maybe they didnt post it because my english isnt that good.

http://mtgcast.com/?p=1465

Comments are wellcome(post them on mtgcast, to keep the thread clean.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1