Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Movie Idea!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guys there's this movie i've been thinkin up what do u think

the premise is pretty simple: a karate master dies and leaves behind a time and space crystal which has the power to alter time and space. however, warlord Aminioshi splits the crystal into two parts: time and space crystal 1 and time and space crystal 2. only by finding one of the two piece will anderson save the. along the war there are many challenges david. ears, pigs, as well as a half-human half-bear aid him in his quest. also an old man who wears no shirt plays a big role, but what side is he on? i was thinking of basing the bad guy's form somehwere between andross from the star fox series and venusaur form the pokemans. also i thought shakespeare might make and appearance as a main bad guy

cast members will include me as petron, baguy as the bad guy, and probably some big time actors and actresses to bring the casual movie fan to the theater.
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about making a movie as well it involved, four naked asian women and me. Plus seperatly a fat naked german woman and a donkey, plot kinda does not really matter to my movie though, it'll prob involve me coming to fix a photo copier or something and then evryone forgets about the plot and gets naked, anyone got any idea's how I could work the donkey in?
asamodious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
I was thinking about making a movie as well it involved, four naked asian women and me. Plus seperatly a fat naked german woman and a donkey, plot kinda does not really matter to my movie though, it'll prob involve me coming to fix a photo copier or something and then evryone forgets about the plot and gets naked, anyone got any idea's how I could work the donkey in?

Just have the donkey walk into the room. Someone will know what to do with it from there.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clerks 2 managed to work one in.
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a brain wave on the donkey thing thanks for input, I wish I could tell you but I can think of no way of phrasing it that the mods are going to put up with.

Im gonna get on the phone to that mexican film director (steven speilbergo) right now with any luck we can have this thing out in six months, be sure to see it so you can see how i worked the donkey in, Just tell your girlfriend its a romantic comedy and then act liked you did'nt know.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I had an idea for a movie. A Bad boy cop who plays by his own rules and his partner, an old black cop nearing retirement, come across a gang of martial-arts trained turtles who are living in a secretive Underworld unknown to normal humans, where they fight their mortal enemies...the crocs. The lead croc is about 7 feet tall, and is sending a massive army of his most elite crocs to enslave the turtles, but in order to attack the turtles, he has to pass through a very tight passageway, where 300 elite turtles plan on making a stand, in order to give the rest of the turtles a chance to mobilize. The cop partners realize what is going on, and enlist the help of teenaged wizards at a school of magic to help them. The wizards agree, but only if the cops help them carry a ring to the top of a mountain that was once overridden by ice, but is now bare because of Global Warming. It all ends in dramatic fashion when it turns out that the bad boy cop and his partner are actually teenaged vampires, and are in love with each other. As they are about to kiss, a hospital blows up in the background, the work of a crazed killer who calls himself "the trickster", leaving us wide open for an action-packed sequel.

Last edited by coolcreep on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ludz
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolcreep wrote:
Ok I had an idea for a movie...

rofl
Craze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolcreep wrote:
Ok I had an idea...

funniest thing in this thread
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to say that I like these movie ideas (maybe not the donkey). Unfortunately, i can't really tell if people are being sarcastic or not when they post on this thread, so i don't really want to compliment anything lol
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1