Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pauper Magic

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
Kurse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Pauper Magic Reply with quote

Hey, was just wondering what this is exactly. I see that the Master says Pauper Extended. ???
ShadowMaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pauper is a format where you can only play and build your deck with common cards. No rare or uncommon cards, allowed.
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2.2 How do I tell which cards are legal in a specific PDC format?

The PDC Legality Rule: A card is legal in a PDC format if it is a common in that format.

For example, the PDC Standard card pool consists of cards that are common in a Standard set (at the moment : Tenth Edition, Coldsnap, Time Spiral Block and Lorwyn Block). This means that Nantuko Husk is not PDC Standard legal even though it is Standard legal (being in Tenth Edition) and is a common in Onslaught, since it only appears as an uncommon in Standard.

Extended Pauper also has the following Banned and Restricted List:

Banned:

Cranial Plating

Restricted:

(-nothing, edited by CMA-Flippi)

For more information on Pauper, including decklists and metagame discussion, the best place seems to be: http://www.pdcmagic.com

(Edit: Cranial Plating, not Skullclamp)

Last edited by Farseer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Carnubak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The banned list for Pauper actually consists of Cranial Plating. Skullclamp is an uncommon, and therefore automatically excluded from the format.
Carnubak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...
Kayanat, I think you are mistaken. This is not a forum about magic (the performance art), but about Magic: The Gathering (the collectible card game). You might have noticed so from the topics discussed around.
I know for certain there are a number of internet forums about what you are trying to learn, but this is not one of them. I suggest you google "magic forum" or something in those lines, and review the sites to make sure they refer to the art of illusion.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1