Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playtest block

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Shards of Alara constructed
killjoy84

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: playtest block Reply with quote

anybody down for some block playtesting? im tired of playing the scrubs on mwsplay.
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mws players r actually good ppl if u cant handle them then mayb ur b@d
iKe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KevinJonas wrote:
mws players r actually good ppl if u cant handle them then mayb ur b@d

That's the exact comment I would expect to come from one of the many retards you find on mwsplay

Last edited by iKe on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
killjoy84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its been pretty well established that kevin is a retard. now, let me rephrase my question, for the slower people like MR. Jonas. I would like to find some people to play alara block with that are better than the typical random guy on mwsplay (kevinjonas being one of the random people im talking about.if you think that they are all good sir, maybe you are "b@d"). So, excluding him, anyone else up for some playtesting?

P.s. I'm not a troll, and am usually a pretty nice guy. People like kevin just annoy me.
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the point of testing block? no ptqs for it only real tournament is the pt which if ur testing here you might as well not test at all
Hank333

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the point of playing magic? %99 of people will only lose money, and really never gain. Oh... its fun? Playing new formats that haven't been defined by the highest level of competitive play is fun?
Personally i love new formats which are not defined.
alsorhombus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aim: HolocaustSpecial

IM me anytime to test ALA block, or whatever.
wescoe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: ALA block Reply with quote

I will gladly play alara block constructed anytime i'm online. I tried for hours the past few nights to try to get a block game and had no takers. I need to test for honolulu.
dragon1299

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too will test with you for block. Pm me and we could work something out.
Karim_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for someone who is going to pt honolulu and wanna test

msg me
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even play on mws cuz i m not b@d but ur pr0bable bad enuff dat the ppl are better then U >

and karim i woud be goin to a pt except i lost in hte PTQ and Didn't Qualify... frikkin thoughtseize bullshit
Ggerg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KevinJonas wrote:
i dont even play on mws cuz i m not b@d but ur pr0bable bad enuff dat the ppl are better then U >

and karim i woud be goin to a pt except i lost in hte PTQ and Didn't Qualify... frikkin thoughtseize bullshit

ya...um, you kinda suck at this game.
go play chutes and ladders
killjoy84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KevinJonas wrote:

wtf? are you texting in your responses now? Typing is tech. And you call me bad and then talk about how you lost because of thoughtseize. way to go champ.
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf was i supp0sed 2 do... on frikkin {2} life... imperious perfect in the hand about to do a beatdown... opp played thoughseize wtf take the damn elf you dumb bizzatch and thn he untap, cast MINds desire or SOME SHIT LIke DAT. frikkin bullshitGame 100%percent woulda won had he not thoughtseized......................
killjoy84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would have won if.......spoken like a true champ. im done arguing with you. I can't decipher your text speak anyways. Soooo, ignoring kevinjonas, anyone else wanna playtest? looks like we could have a pretty good group going.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Shards of Alara constructed All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2