Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krypto-Nate Robinson VS. Duh-Wight "Superman" Howa

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

Who do you think won or should have won the dunk contest
Duh-Wight "Superman" Howard
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Krypto-Nate Robinson
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Rudy "Not that guy" Fernandez
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Necronomicon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Krypto-Nate Robinson VS. Duh-Wight "Superman" Howa Reply with quote

I had an argument with Red in the chatroom and was just wondering what the league thought. Twisted Evil
Dan1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rudy got raped. He was clearly robbed and made a better first round then anyone else. The finals should've been Nate x Rudy although the finals with D12 was good. He got overrated after last year SDC. Sad
Craze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf are you talking about?
JKilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howard shoulda won but hes an idiot and let nate use him as a prob, he also did the crappiest dunk from the free throw line that has been overdone, so if he did a better last dunk he should have won but he didnt. Also Rudy got a low score because it took him forever to do his dunk and he chose a center to make the pass.
JKilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JKilla wrote:
Howard shoulda won but hes an idiot and let nate use him as a prop, he also did the crappiest dunk from the free throw line that has been overdone, so if he did a better last dunk he should have won but he didnt. Also Rudy got a low score because it took him forever to do his dunk and he chose a center to make the pass.
ZW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You auto-fail for trying to argue w/ Red-. He's an idiot. Anyways, Nate should've beaten Dwight. However, Dwight getting a perfect score in the first round was stupid. Also, Nate's "jumping on the back" dunk was horrible. I could do that.
Dan1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, IMO the second dunk of Rudy was the best one of the 1 round. He crossed the time limit yeah, but if it was D12 or Nate or anyone else the wouldn't give a low score. Watching it agains it seens to me that it was all prepared for the finals: Krptonate x Superman. And all that show...
D12 perfect 50/50 in the first round??? come on...

And from what i heard, Rudy was going to do a really nice dunk on finals Sad
darkjet17

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys raise a good point about trying to tailor a Dwight/Nate final for the whole Superman/Kyrptonite thing. Rudy definitely did a really awesome job in the first round and deserved to advance, even if he did take all the time. I'm a big Knicks fan so obviously I'm partial to him, and I think dunking over Dwight was the most impressive dunk of the contest, but honestly going based on his dunks in the 1st round I thought Rudy & Dwight should've advanced to round 2. Dwight also definitely did not deserve a perfect score on his 1st dunk.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one in the world who is a big fan of basketball and magic.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cristiano Ronaldo should have won.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1