Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grand Prix Seattle Thread

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Shyft-
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Grand Prix Seattle Thread Reply with quote

Hey everybody! Who's going to Seattle in May? Also, does anyone have a place I can stay and/or a friend's sister I can bang while I'm there? I'm admittedly barning a place because I'm po' as hell =P. If anyone wants a fun roommate who would take up nothing but floor space and 10-15 minutes of water for a few days, let me know. I really want to hit this event. Reply here or pm me in IRC. <3
standarizeMA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: well Reply with quote

Well I think Im going but staying at a teammate's friends' house. Wish I could go to GP LA though =[ should've planned sooner.
Bejeezus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably be going, just to watch and hang out though. I haven't played M:tG seriously in over a year, at least. Lol.
Bullet4myVal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might go dont know yet but ill be going witha few buddz so ull have to pitch in something for the hotel/motel

i dont know yet
Shyft-
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if you prefer to call I'm at 775-219-6030. Drop me a call or text if you're going to be in Seattle with your name so I can start keeping a log; the M-L community should organize a little more starting there. Or post here. And if anyone has a place to stay I'm still looking for that =P
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1