Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Devoted Druid+Dusk Urchins+Fatetransfer=noobmellow FTW!!!!!!


Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Author Message
Andarel



Joined: 06 Mar 2008
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoted + Quillspike + Rite of Consumption?
Back to top
coolcreep



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so first you claim to not be a noob, then you explicitly say that you dont want to win? Ok.
Back to top
Vingard



Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an additional way to gain infinite mana is when you got 2 druids on table:
Primal command for a lone mirror entity and when it hits the table you have infinite mana.
Back to top
coolcreep



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vingard wrote:
As an additional way to gain infinite mana is when you got 2 druids on table:
Primal command for a lone mirror entity and when it hits the table you have infinite mana.


um....how?
Back to top
Triggers



Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Posts: 112

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tap both druids making 2 mana...

use 2 mana towards mirror entity... then they become 2/4ss, add 4 more mana to your mana pool...

then make them 2/4s again.. .etc
Back to top
Andarel



Joined: 06 Mar 2008
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact 1: Druid puts on -1/-1 COUNTERS
Fact 2: Those counters apply after P/T changing effects.
Fact 3: Mirror entity sets P/T to a new value, and does not remove counters.
Fact 4: Taking those facts together, that does not work.
Back to top
coolcreep



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noobmellow wrote:
mirror entity dont work.
its ok to lose.

it still can be fun.

get a life.

noob

QED


says the person flooding the t2 forum with shitty decks that belong in "casual play".
Back to top
coolcreep



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noobmellow wrote:
coolcreep wrote:
noobmellow wrote:
mirror entity dont work.
its ok to lose.

it still can be fun.

get a life.

noob

QED


says the person flooding the t2 forum with shitty decks that belong in "casual play".


hmmm
now some one tells me. sorry guys. i should have been posting in the casual forum. if you did not immediately go to insulting and gave me constructive criticism it might of helped. learn how to communicate noob.



lol @ "dont insult people" and "noob" in the same post.
Back to top
rdeg87



Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 313

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way man that deck will never work and you are a noob for suggesting it. you should try out this list I just came up with. This shit is smokin

4 Tidehollow Sculler
4 Ethersworn Canonist
2 Glen Elendra Archmage
1 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Reveillark

4 Cryptic Command
4 Bitterblossom
3 Wrath of God
4 Mind Stone
1 Pithing Needle
3 Jace Berelen
2 Tezzeret, the Seeker
1 Elspeth, Knight Errant

4 Arcane Sanctum
4 Reflecting Pool
other lands need help
Back to top
rdeg87



Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 313

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can Say is... good response to the trolling.

God I never thought I'd be complementing this guy.

Mellow prefers the big balls.

Thats much better
Back to top
ynnus



Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: 101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good ideas don't come from taking a combo that wins when it resolves and turning it into a combo that needs more cards to work and still doesn't win.

I like creative decks but this is just garbage.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy