Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you like Heroes of Might and Magic...

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Apos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: If you like Heroes of Might and Magic... Reply with quote

i found a multiplayer based heroes 5 clon
all you need is a browser and flash !!!
http://www.lordswm.com/?rid=178558

its not like shitty browsergames you dont have to wait you can actually play all the time if you want Smile especial the little cardgame in the tavern
you can do 3 vs 3 or 2vs2 or 1vs1 evem hamdicap battles or call somebody for help agains some random monsters build your castle up to get more and better creatures lvl your hero to become a mighty warrior or a mage Smile have fun and you can add me as friend (Apos is my charname there i am a sweet elfgirl xD )
even stalk me look all my battles and watch live when i am fighting so you can be my cheerleader xD and many more

ps: perfect for work ;D
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1