Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOX Tourney on 10/11/08

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks
JKilla

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: MOX Tourney on 10/11/08 Reply with quote

hi who here is going to the mox tourney at pandemonium games in cambridge MA on 10/11/08?

if you are give me a shout out in mirc.
kronos003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want anyone to actually reply to this you should probly go to TMD or SCG and post, thats where all the vintage action is on the web
ShaunD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you don't understand what jkilla is doing kronos, hes trying to find someone who, kind-of, knows him so he can try to talk them into letting him borrow cards so he can play the tourney, and then leave with their stuff.
JKilla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaunD wrote:
you don't understand what jkilla is doing kronos, hes trying to find someone who, kind-of, knows him so he can try to talk them into letting him borrow cards so he can play the tourney, and then leave with their stuff.

yes i do this all the time, actually ask conkistador who lent me a deck without ever meeting me for a ptq and ask all the people including the TO of the event who actually knows me very well. Ive borrowed many cards/decks and I have never robbed anyone, plus like all the people at the store know me.
HSpecial

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What format was the tournament? I don't live far from there and I heard about it on the radio. Didn't make it out though.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1