Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

naya aggro can it work?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Tink903

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realmrazer is amazing in this kind of deck...ive been toying with the idea as well and realmrazer with bloom tender beats most controls decks alone.
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godews wrote:
hi

I believe naya has something to say in T2 too, and I played some strats trying it.

this deck is the last I made (with naya colours). It's just one first version yet, but the main idea has already prove its value:

Lands
4 Forest
3 Mountain
2 Plains
1 Wooded Bastion
3 Reflecting Pool
2 Treetop Village
4 Jungle Shrine
1 Fire-Lit Thicket

Creatures
3 Juggernaut
3 Stampeding Wildebeests
4 Woolly Thoctar
3 Birds of Paradise
3 Spitebellows
3 Elvish Visionary

Spells
3 Mind Stone
3 Where Ancients Tread
2 Fertile Ground
3 Soul's Fire
4 Manamorphose
3 Snakeform
3 Naya Charm

Sideboard
SB: 1 Fertile Ground
SB: 4 Oblivion Ring
SB: 4 Guttural Response
SB: 4 Firespout
SB: 2 Hurricane

cards to try:

garruk
commune with nature/cream of the crop
Vexing shusher (SB card)
ooze garden
gleeful sabotage (sb card)
lash out/incinerate
runed halo (probably SB card)
kitchen finks (sb agains burn)
might emergence (just to know how its in action)
Oblivion ring
scapeshift
deepslumber titan
shatterstorm (SB card)
brion stoutarm
changeling berserker

thats just my suggestion Wink

comments and critics ar wellcome

Juggernaut, Stampeding Wildebeests, Wooly Thoctar, Spitebellows, Elvish Visionary, Mind Stone in 3-colour decks, Where Ancients Tread, Fertile Ground as a 2-of, Soul's Fire and Manamorphose are all bad cards/choices.

Play only with good cards. Bad cards which are synergistic with other bad cards are not as good as good card which are synergistic with other good cards. Often synergies are not even as good as good cards on their own.

Also, Birds of Paradise with only 4 lands producing G turn 1 is, as I have said a hundred zillion times by now, a complete waste of card slots. The count must be 6 or above if playing a 3cc card turn 2 is a conscious strategy. If it isn't, don't play Birds of Paradise.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1