Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Esper/recursion

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
ajvanadri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only goblin in the deck is knuckle bone witch, so why is she in the deck.

(changeling spells dont work with her since they have to go to the grave from play)

and none of your artifacts are worth returning. so why do you have so much artifact recursion.

I think the whole deck needs a total rethink.

your curve tops at 4 even though you have 28 land slots.
you have lots of accel, even thoguh you curve out at 4.
Sculpter only has synergy with 2 other cards in the deck (one of which doesnt need accel)

All in all its a 0-2 drop type deck that would be fun to play at a casual table if you enjoy losing
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reason theres no change in the t2 meta is because of tards like you who build decks that dont do anything and get mad when someone gives them advice.
Megamarco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"this is a 0-2 drop deck" doesnt sound as advice to me.

I dont like the wings of veils vel or crib swapin this deck thet are nice tricks but they dont work wel with the recursion idae. maybe you could play salvage titan, works wel with the artifact recursiun.

also esper charm is a must in a esper deck.

greetz
cheezywitz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: 0-2 0- ? Reply with quote

What does this deck do but wrath its self it doesnt have any synergy and changeling spells are not artifact spells so again what does this deck do but play cannonist and watch it die to shock.
Delicious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you really need to sit down and rethink what you want the deck to do. i think it could be come a fun deck to play if you just put a little more thought into it
SniperMayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master of Etherium?
Crystopher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SniperMayer wrote:
Master of Etherium?

This. Not only that, but no counterspells either? Creatures will have a hard enough time staying alive, let alone the fact that they're also artifacts, which have multiple answers to getting rid of them. A pre-con would walk over that thing, even.
cheezywitz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: types Reply with quote

changeling is acreature type. Artifact is a supertype not a creature type which is a subtype ask a judge bout that boss
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1