Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NFL Survival League - Week 6

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: NFL Survival League - Week 6 Reply with quote

Eliminator: Patriots, Giants, Falcons, Bills, Cowboys
snoopster: Broncos, Giants, Seahawks, Chargers, Cowboys
blitzer2k7: Steelers, Giants, Seahawks, Chargers, Cowboys

Here are the games for Week 6:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=REG#Week6

Okay..I decided to get an early jump on this. Sorry Eliminator, I had nothing better to do Razz.

Seeing as we all picked Dallas, who won over Cincinnati 31-22, here we are at week 6. Some interesting things to note this week, we have the classic "Colts Rivalry" with Indi playing Baltimore at home. Should be a fun and exciting game to say the least.

Cinci, Detroit, St Louis, and Houston are all winless and thus easy picks, with Cinci playing the Jets, Detroit playing in Minnesota, St Louis on the road in Washington, and Houston at home against Miami.

Now onto my pick.

After looking at those 4 match ups it certainly looks like the most favorable match up is Washington over St Louis. Now looking on ahead to next week, I see St Louis is playing Dallas (another obvious and easy pick) but it should be fun to see two of the winless teams going at it in Detroit on the road in Houston. So my pick for this week is a shocker with Miami over Houston.
snoopster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philly
Eliminator
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing the work for me, but if you ever start the thread again I will find where you live, send an assassin over to your house to slit your throat while you're sleeping then teabag you as you die Sad.

Anyway, I'm going to take New Orleans over Oakland this week. New Orleans is one of those inconsistent teams, but they should win this week.
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry...I was bored and figured Id just help out a bit....but I like our picks this week...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1