Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sub 1600 Drafts SSE1

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pick 1 pack 1 liege is right pick

pick 2 pack 1 consign is better than cohort

pick 3 pack 1 Its between wavebreaker and cinders im fine with either.

pick 7 pack 1 The person to your left is almost certainly red so its gonna be hard to expect enough playables to make cohort good, though it may be fine as a splash as it should flow pack 3, rootcutters is better than basket staying open is good but blue is almost a lock for you.

pick 8 pack 1 I like ghastbark

pick 1 pack 2 I think many people would agree with power of fire here, but i want to play my mistmeadow witch and other white spells i took so i take cohort.

pick 3 pack 3 with your picks i agree with this

pick 4 pack 3 its between knack and snakeform, i think snakeform is the right pick though knack could be nuts with some of the untappers you have.

pick 5 pack 3 yes jab was pick

pick 6 pack 3 your deck is not super aggresive so i prefer assilant

pick 7 pack 3 yes thief is better

pick 8 pack 3 as explained earlier i think knack is the pick

pick 10 pack 3 i guess with flame jab he is fine though red is nor really your main colour and i love me a fang skulkin and that is what i would have took.

You could have ended up with astronger deck if you went red for sure but I feel you could have still end up with a better deck sticking to blue and white, though not necesarily as good as the red one, hope this helps.
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should have taken the tower above it was the best card in the pack doesnt matter if u dont like green its still playable in non green
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1