Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rate the judge

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues

Overall, I think the judging staff...
Superb!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
They get the job done
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Really depends on who the judge is
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
They lack competency
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Kuberr
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Rate the judge Reply with quote

Just wondering, if anybody has any complaints about me, what they are and how I (or generally any judge here) can improve?

Wiley, don't even attempt to be funny because every time you do your post gets deleted anyway.
emerus

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaos is the best judge on Magic-League by far.

I think #judges4you is often filled with judges bantering with players in for a ruling, or with each other. That makes things look bad to players who need a ruling.

I haven't seen a lot of incorrect rulings myself, so any complaints are probably related to judge attitude and how many minis they run. ><

EDIT: (this taken directly from judge guidelines)

If you have a personal problem with another player, take it to private message. Arguing in a public channel is pointless and might cause a bigger problem to occur. Judges that cause problems harm the image of the Magic-League Judge Department.

If a non-judge comes into #judges4you during an off-topic discussion, drop that topic immediately. Only bring it back up again once the player has been ruled and has exited #judges4you. Irrelevant talk can be done in team channels; #judges4you was created for tournament and card rulings.
Bigshow

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Rate the judge Reply with quote

Kuberr wrote:
Just wondering, if anybody has any complaints about me, what they are and how I (or generally any judge here) can improve?

Wiley, don't even attempt to be funny because every time you do your post gets deleted anyway.

You're fine, I mean, I think you're the more popular one out of all the judges. I never had you rule me, but I mean, the more points you want is probably hosting more mini's. Or than that a call once in a while couldn't hurt Crying or Very sad
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1