Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

METABREAKER!!!!!!!!!! Thopterboper.deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
thedarkness

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or if the mws shuffler is not working.
turn 1 bosk bop thopter thopter thopter
turn 2 forest doran, beat 8
turn 3 beat 13

Actually, I count 7 and 12...which means that your opponent has a chance to wog away both your board AND your hand.

Anyway, that deck seems very meh. I'd stick with regular doran, the kind that doesn't rely entirely on doran to do ANYTHING.
Deuce

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a scam. Confused If not.. geez. And Murmuring Bosk is a forest btw, so single forest seems useless, even though I'd run more lands than 14 even if you have 8+ possible turn1 accelerators.
Cosmo

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: METABREAKER!!!!!!!!!! Thopterboper.deck Reply with quote

noobmellow wrote:

Strategy:
Turn 1 Mutavault, thopter, drum, harbinger
turn 2 forest, manamorphose, doran swing 3.
turn 3 beat 10.

or if the mws shuffler is not working.
turn 1 bosk bop thopter thopter thopter
turn 2 forest doran, beat 8
turn 3 beat 13

gg

wow, you are incredible lucky. you should play dragonstorm.
strategy:
turn 1: mountain, rite of flame, rite of flame, rite of flame, rite of flame, dragonstorm
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love how if your doran gets killed all your deck is pretty bad
trueeevil

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRENT YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go stick with splashing Sygg in monored.
thedarkness

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedarkness wrote:
I'd stick with regular doran, the kind that doesn't rely entirely on doran to do ANYTHING.

I still like how you have four creatures (which die to all but one removal spell in the format) that can attack for more than 2, one 2/2, and one garruk if they kill your Doran. This deck seems downright awful against any properly constructed deck, since any good deck can take out Doran. :\
Ggerg

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya. doran's role in a deck should basically just be as a 3 mana 5/5. plain and simple
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1