Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why evolution is not real.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Thorns

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All cats have 4 legs.

Dogs have 4 legs.

Therefore dogs are cats.
Thorns

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward_Eld wrote:
And what about dogs and cats have tail, but man tail is a penis, so man is a mutation dog and cat.

A "man-tail" is the coccyx. Which happens to be the vestige of the tail humans had pre-evolution.
XSquad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid evangelicals, they think evolution didn't happen. The intelligent design theory is just ridiculous and creationism, well, lets put it this way: God said "I play hypergenesis, everyone come out now!" Creationism is bs too.
Dracon_ian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Why evolution is not real. Reply with quote

zagorakis7 wrote:
Many people(s) believe in the evolutions theoriez. Thay not real. Thay can be. Though. It say we monkeys. I'm not a monkey, maybe some people? We arn't monkeys, but it sayz we are monkey(z). It sayz we cometh frometh Africas butt we arnt africas. We are not Africas, but it say so. What is wrong with what they say we Africas. We are not. Evolution is not fairs.

I take it this is a poorly thought out joke? Right?

If it isn't, please, please, go away and die.

How can people believe that we were all made by some loving being? I saw the most annoying poster at the local church the other day "If god doesn't exsist, why does your mother love you?" I took the rev.'s number off the sign, i was going to ring up and complain, but when I got home I just thought about it, what could I say in responce to "If god doesn't exsist, why does your mother love you?" that a bible-humper would accept. I mean, just simply, in evolution, the feeling of love was used as a survival mechanic to increase the chances of the baby living.
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ceiling Cat is not Amused.
OldBear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so upset i missed the boat with this thread could of had so much fun:<
JDude

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixpounder wrote:
Quote:
There's this fun little thing that lets us know evolution exists: proof

actually dude. I just wrote a thesis for my Master's degree about this stuff. There isn't any proof at all that evolution is real. "Survival of the Fittest" can be proven because it's the kill or be killed. One must adapt to certain surroundings in order to stay alive. But I love how you completely disregard the other view has being wrong because you have "proof". You yourself haven't offered any of this "proof". and don't go and say that I only say that because "I'm Religious", because I'm not. However, everything is based on faith. Christians and creationists have a faith that God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th. Nobody was around to see it happen so nobody can for certain say that it actually happened. Same with evolution. Have you ever seen a fish sprout legs and start walking on the ground? Have you ever seen a monkey actually become a person?
Nobody has. So neither side has any "Hard evidence" that one is right and the other is wrong. So arguing that one side has "Proof" is a totally false statement. but thank you for playing, better luck next time. But in your defense, The guy who made this thread is obviously a huge idiot. If you're going to try and make an argument, state your case in which humans can understand it. You alone sir give me reason to believe in evolution. If all of us did evolve from monkies, the guy who started this, obviously didn't get very far.

Just wanted to point out that you are correct here in that evolution is not scientific law, just the leading theory for the creation of terrestrial life and the general unifying theory of biology. So although the scientific community doesn't know it's true, they are pretty damn sure. Sort of like the same way they are sure about gravity. Don't see too many people trying to argue with that theory.
warwizard87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDude wrote:
Sixpounder wrote:
Quote:
There's this fun little thing that lets us know evolution exists: proof

actually dude. I just wrote a thesis for my Master's degree about this stuff. There isn't any proof at all that evolution is real. "Survival of the Fittest" can be proven because it's the kill or be killed. One must adapt to certain surroundings in order to stay alive. But I love how you completely disregard the other view has being wrong because you have "proof". You yourself haven't offered any of this "proof". and don't go and say that I only say that because "I'm Religious", because I'm not. However, everything is based on faith. Christians and creationists have a faith that God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th. Nobody was around to see it happen so nobody can for certain say that it actually happened. Same with evolution. Have you ever seen a fish sprout legs and start walking on the ground? Have you ever seen a monkey actually become a person?
Nobody has. So neither side has any "Hard evidence" that one is right and the other is wrong. So arguing that one side has "Proof" is a totally false statement. but thank you for playing, better luck next time. But in your defense, The guy who made this thread is obviously a huge idiot. If you're going to try and make an argument, state your case in which humans can understand it. You alone sir give me reason to believe in evolution. If all of us did evolve from monkies, the guy who started this, obviously didn't get very far.

Just wanted to point out that you are correct here in that evolution is not scientific law, just the leading theory for the creation of terrestrial life and the general unifying theory of biology. So although the scientific community doesn't know it's true, they are pretty damn sure. Sort of like the same way they are sure about gravity. Don't see too many people trying to argue with that theory.

Actually facts and laws are on about the same level in science, they simply are a observation of the world around them. Theories are explanations of facts and laws and how they function together.

I actually had quite a long post planed out, however, right when i was done with it i hit the wrong button and lost all of it.....yeah i spent a hour typing the sob, so i will just post a youtube link stating the same argument.

its on ervs and how ervs are spread through out the human DNA sequence and are also spread through out other primate DNA in the same locations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUxLR9hdorI

promise not a rick roll, not on this topic any way.

Sixpounder your knowledge of evolution is obviously small.

Evolution is defined as "the change of alleles in a population over time" which is readily proven and variable, look at your self the individual has an average of 125 mutations of the DNA that are separate what they are supposed to be from the parent, now the vast majority of this is "junk" DNA yet it is still change over time.

Lets not forget the thousands of transitional fossils found, not just ones for human evolution but other species, We have literally thousands of fossils on the tree of life showing how life has branched up, back this with biological, geographical, and astrological and you have a pretty good view of how life evolved. You have multiple fields of study coming to the same conclusion using the differant methods. and you think a simple college thesis is something that is proven?

Last edited by warwizard87 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
hawt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evolution > religion
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3