Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is why you win on mwsplay.net

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
TwoTrees

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awsome.
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not hard to beat noobs on mwsplay and they must rly suck if they cant kill countryside crusher
Thorns

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually made a deck that looks like this:

Lands
4 Mutavault
3 Desert
4 Dryad Arbor
4 Ghitu Encampment
4 Mouth of Ronom
4 Scrying Sheets
4 Zoetic Cavern
2 Urza's Factory

Creatures
4 Countryside Crusher

Spells
4 Fatal Frenzy

Not the most consistent thing, but highly entertaining to play.
PhyrePhox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the correct build runs 4 mouth, 4 scrying sheets, 4 ghitu encampment, and 4 zoetic cavern besides the snow mountains. just dont use the sheets if you have a crusher in play. use it to find them
Ashmatan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is so good about this?
SO, ironicus, you call everyone a noob and a bad player when you make a jank deck that I already thought of on the way back from the morningtide prerelease as a joke!!! ( I just didn't play it cuz well, you know IT BLOWS AND IT'S ONLY GOOD FOR ONE GAME..ONE GAME!!! ) If you're such a genius, make a sideboard for it and play it out for more than one game. Players that go up against toolsheds like you get nothing from the game, They don't get better, learn nothing, and is an overall bad experience. BTW smartguy, if you had any brain cells you could add the aforementioned SSG, rite of flame, and seismic assault. 16 cards max 44 land. If you have any balls that is, pussy. OMG I hate "players" like you.
ransom3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is a joke deck, but seems like it would be very effective against red/green decks due to lack of removal for large creatures, but most blue/black decks as well as non-Kithkin aggro white decks should have at least a few answers for it.
Holzi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, ironicus, you are my hero!!!!

mwsplay is so fucking bad, 1 year ago i bult a BG Underworld dreams deck and won 8 matches in a row...

but btw Doran > Fatal Frenzy...
GirlWitCards

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda bittersweet amusement here. On one hand, really funny deck to win with...on the other hand I HATE when people think they win like that, that they can start calling the other a n00b when only 1 game is played. Flukes happen and sometimes a player is so blind sided they just didn't expect to lose that turn...and then they'd probably go on to annihilate you both g2 and g3 after expecting the trick.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

locked.
This forum is not a place to make fun of someone because he lost to a bad deck <_<
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1