Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with MWS online play

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Delicious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Problems with MWS online play Reply with quote

i get teh connection reset by peer. anyone else getting it?
stew19

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with MWS online play Reply with quote

delicious wrote:

I am as well but only with the mwsplay.net server
plusua

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with MWS online play Reply with quote

stew19 wrote:
delicious wrote:

Yeah I am too, now with mwsplay, mwsgames and pavouk. Seems someone is doing this with a hack or something, happened after i won match. Still can't connect no matter what I do, reset, etc. What gives?
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you people ever considered its a server crash and its still down. the morons in this world
thedarkness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Problems with MWS online play Reply with quote

plusua wrote:
stew19 wrote:
delicious wrote:

Yeah I am too, now with mwsplay, mwsgames and pavouk. Seems someone is doing this with a hack or something, happened after i won match. Still can't connect no matter what I do, reset, etc. What gives?

See, this is an example of Y O U ' R E . . . . R E T A R D E D ! ! ! !

Out of your trubster shoes, kthx.
plusua

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Problems with MWS online play Reply with quote

thedarkness wrote:
plusua wrote:
stew19 wrote:
delicious wrote:

See, this is an example of Y O U ' R E . . . . R E T A R D E D ! ! ! !

Out of your trubster shoes, kthx.

Hey Darkness who in the F*&*k asked for your opinion? Piss off, we're submitting a problem, so don't try and be one. THings never change here do they, attitudes still suck like yours. If it was a server crash then just say, Hey guys perhaps it was a server crash, minus all the other self invigorating statements. Seriously.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1