Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do YOU travel for Magic

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
TRW

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Do YOU travel for Magic Reply with quote

How many of you travel for magic. I mean, for more than just a pre-realse or ptq or anything, but for like friday night magic? do you stay in town or do you prefer to go out of town for more competative play?
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would travel for nats or maybe a gp but not usually anything else, or a ptq if i really wanted to go to that paticular pt and i was confident enough in the format.
center
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Do YOU travel for Magic Reply with quote

Z_Nutz wrote:
How many of you travel for magic. I mean, for more than just a pre-realse or ptq or anything, but for like friday night magic? do you stay in town or do you prefer to go out of town for more competative play?

For an fnm? I dont think anyone does that. I travel about 5 hours for most of the ptq's I go to.
Alvaro21k

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I have traveled for worlds, and for ptq, will travel for gp in latinamerica hopefully this year
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drive up to 3 hours for PTQs, more/flight for GPs.
On GPTs, I usually go there by train (30 minutes only ^^) to Frankfurt
Since the FNM ratio is pretty high in Europe, there's no need to travel more than 20 minutes for an FNM
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1