Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FF12

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Ggerg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: FF12 Reply with quote

so, i'm replaying FF12...
just got the zodiac spear(most powerful weapon in the game) at level 3!

anyone else know this excitement?
Delicious

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: FF12 Reply with quote

Ggerg wrote:
so, i'm replaying FF12...
just got the zodiac spear(most powerful weapon in the game) at level 3!

anyone else know this excitement?

it's not a very good weapon, i got it also, but was unimpressed at it's power, i thought it would be better
rdeg87

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya iv heard of that, the 3-2-1 method, you go through the game with a character of levels 3, 2 and 1, Why you'd want to do this baffles me and is definetly bordering on obsession. By the way Isnt the serpent sword thingy the best weapon in the game with 90% combo rate. Sorry I cant remember its name its been a while
Ggerg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

straight attack it's the spear...all ninja swords have the dark ellement, and a lot ofthings absorb that, but ya, i defiinteily thing it's better later into the game....

and to the guy who says it's not a good weapon....150 attack power!!?!?!?!

dmg caps out at 9999, and it's not very long until you're hitting for that much at all...

and idk how u would even do the whole game at such a low level...sounds like a fun challenge to me tho. propsp to whoever can do that. i just got a bunch of pheonix downs and high potions early and went for it.
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all final fantasy games can be beat at low levels you can beat most of them at level 1, you just get affected by some negative status i dont remember what its called at the moment but it doesnt let your guys level up.
Jacois

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the fuck did you get that far at level 3?! I don't get it. Explain. I love FFXII, please tell!
Avata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's gotta be a low level challenge FAQ on Gamefaqs.

Ah:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/459841/46465
Ggerg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all u have to do is just run all the way up to nabudis, do a big quickenning chain on the bomb king..and run in and get it...tis fun...i'm trying to get all the items this time through
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1