Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I change what sets are in Type 2 ?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Tawanos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: How do I change what sets are in Type 2 ? Reply with quote

When I'm building decks I click the filter option and select type 2 from the list. It selects Ravnica block. How do I change what it selects to Timespiral block and Lor block ?
Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I change what sets are in Type 2 ? Reply with quote

Tawanos wrote:
When I'm building decks I click the filter option and select type 2 from the list. It selects Ravnica block. How do I change what it selects to Timespiral block and Lor block ?
I'm curoius myself, I have the same issue and I've reinstalled.
Ggerg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's an issue with the actual programming of MWS. In other words, unless ur a fairly good programmer with a bit of time on your hands or you happen to work for the MWS site, ur out of luck. sux

...anyone who wants to figure it out or knows how should say something, by the way
Crevette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it should be cool to have a serious answer...
Lynolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I had the same issue, but I reinstalled everything again and it worked fine. Try to download this:

http://www.mwsgames.com/index.php/Main_Page

The lorwyn database. I reinstalled everything, then downloaded this, and it was okay! Very Happy
lennin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why does it matter?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1