Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FISH IN T2? OMFG!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
FR33BALLA247

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: FISH IN T2? OMFG! Reply with quote

so, i was just tinkering with a dumb idea for a deck... T2 FISH! kithkin are really cheap right? and they DO alot to boost each other, along with being strong by themselves. There are also a ton of cheap good counterspells now. soooo its fish, but boros build that is 20 lands, 20 creatures, 20 counterspells (unsummon counts). so please discuss, tell me what you think, and test it yourselves!

4 nimbus maze
4 adarkar wastes
7 plains
5 island

4 goldmeadow dodger
4 goldmeadow stalwort
4 wizened cenn
4 cenn's heir
4 knight of meadowgrain

4 delay
4 rune snag
4 mana tithe
2 remove soul
2 logic knot
4 unsummon

sb is incomplete but...

4 flashfreeze
2 remove soul
4 familiars ruse

please be constructive and DISCUSS!
jared

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

play more proactive guys/cards in general. logic knot should be another strong creature. i'd suggest griffin guide too. if your guy is killed it normally still gets in for a swing and then just turns into a 2/2 swinger. also i like psi blast just due to its versatility against like wall of roots or a char to the dome. just my opinions though.
kby

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just play merfolks and call it fish... saves time
Avata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I thought fish wasn't viable in T2, but then you added "OMFG!" to your post, so I knew you must be right.
lennin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur deck isnt fish it WWu
Bozo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Goldmeadow Dodger should definitely be Goldmeadow Harrier. Both of them are Mon's Kithkin Raiders, except the Harrier's ability is 10x more useful. 2 Remove Soul, 2 Logic Knot, and 4 Unsummon is really bad. Those cards are just not the right cards for a deck like this. One could make a case for unsummon, but the other 2 are out of the question.
In their stead, you should run 4 Psionic Blast and 4 of something else. I would suggest Paladin en-vec, Pongify, Looter il-Kor, Temporal Isolation, Rebuff the Wicked, or Oblivion Ring.
I haven't tested Nimbus Maze, but it seems like it could be really bad sometimes. Just a thought. Also, your list should be -1 Something, +1 Pendelhaven.
Manipulation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avata wrote:
At first I thought fish wasn't viable in T2, but then you added "OMFG!" to your post, so I knew you must be right.

QFT
FR33BALLA247

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avata wrote:

i knowz rightz?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1