Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The next president...


Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Author Message
Hank333



Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 309
Location: San Antoni

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: The next president... Reply with quote

Obviously this only really matters to Americans.

www.ronpaul2008.com

lets get the ball rolling. Because you dont want Clinton or Guiliani to be your next president.
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm hell no.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/?splash=1
Back to top
PakTu



Joined: 29 Dec 2006
Posts: 64

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget you guys Obama the only true african american who isn't black enough for his own people.
Back to top
OldBear



Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 1840

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, please for once dont vote in a complete moron.
Back to top
coolcreep



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because if you are impossible to deal with 7 days out of every month you aren't a good diplomat.

GoGo Guiliani!!
Back to top
Hermit_Druid



Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hoping Al Gore decides to run.
Back to top
Avata



Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 407

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The next president... Reply with quote

ekidnos_d wrote:
Hank333 wrote:
Because you dont want Clinton to be your next president.

...why?


Because her political record shows nothing other than blatant self-service and a power hungry, do anything to get to the white house attitude?

Obama is the better candidate by such a huge margin I'm stunned it's even an issue. :-/
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The next president... Reply with quote

Avata wrote:
ekidnos_d wrote:
Hank333 wrote:
Because you dont want Clinton to be your next president.

...why?


Because her political record shows nothing other than blatant self-service and a power hungry, do anything to get to the white house attitude?


still better then the current
Back to top
RichardDWade



Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul for pres!

WORD. Or obama. I'm pretty sure Gore is not running as the primaries are only a few months away. But one can dream... Its going to be a huge next couple of years for the world.
Back to top
center
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 06 May 2006
Posts: 440

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul is awful, i don't know who I am going to vote for but it certainly won't be Ron Paul, b/c I pretty much disagree with just about every stance he takes on everything.
Back to top
Avata



Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 407

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The next president... Reply with quote

Craze wrote:
Avata wrote:
ekidnos_d wrote:
Hank333 wrote:
Because you dont want Clinton to be your next president.

...why?


Because her political record shows nothing other than blatant self-service and a power hungry, do anything to get to the white house attitude?


still better then the current



... and if only the election was George W. Bush Jr. vs. Hillary Clinton, your post would actually be relevant!
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its highly relevant. The republican party spawned the current president.
Back to top
Avata



Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 407

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point is, choosing the next president isn't based on how good/bad the last president was. Your argument is "vote for Clinton because she's better than Bush!"

It's simply not relevant.

Obama is better than Bush as well.
Ron Paul is better than Bush.

Hell, I'd guess 25% of the people in this country would argue that if we animated the corpse of Saddam Hussein, Weekend at Bernies style, that would be better than Bush.
Back to top
ChuckNorris



Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 146

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guilliani is the worst possible. Would be worse than Bush in every conceivable way.

Ron Paul is a fucking joke. He rails against pork while funneling 8 million dollars to his district to build an animal research lab. Some small government tax-cutter he is.

I used to be in charge of Students for Barrack Obama at my college and quit over the Invading Pakistan comments. He really has no substance to him, just a face, much like Bush was for the GOP.

Hillary is just awful. She's basically the candidate that the conservatives want the Dems to nominate so they'll have a chance in 08. She's also the least progressive Democrat running, by a lot.

I'm voting for Dennis Kuchinch, even though he doesn't have a chance in hell.
Back to top
kj_4247



Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might MIGHT vote for Guilliani expect for the fact we would then give up all hope of the republicans ever shutting up about 9/11.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy