Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The next president...

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Hank333

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: The next president... Reply with quote

Obviously this only really matters to Americans.

www.ronpaul2008.com

lets get the ball rolling. Because you dont want Clinton or Guiliani to be your next president.
Craze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm hell no.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/?splash=1
PakTu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget you guys Obama the only true african american who isn't black enough for his own people.
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, please for once dont vote in a complete moron.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because if you are impossible to deal with 7 days out of every month you aren't a good diplomat.

GoGo Guiliani!!
Hermit_Druid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hoping Al Gore decides to run.
Avata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The next president... Reply with quote

ekidnos_d wrote:
Hank333 wrote:
Because you dont want Clinton to be your next president.

...why?

Because her political record shows nothing other than blatant self-service and a power hungry, do anything to get to the white house attitude?

Obama is the better candidate by such a huge margin I'm stunned it's even an issue. :-/
Craze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The next president... Reply with quote

Avata wrote:
ekidnos_d wrote:
Hank333 wrote:

...why?

Because her political record shows nothing other than blatant self-service and a power hungry, do anything to get to the white house attitude?

still better then the current
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul for pres!

WORD. Or obama. I'm pretty sure Gore is not running as the primaries are only a few months away. But one can dream... Its going to be a huge next couple of years for the world.
center
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul is awful, i don't know who I am going to vote for but it certainly won't be Ron Paul, b/c I pretty much disagree with just about every stance he takes on everything.
Avata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The next president... Reply with quote

Craze wrote:
Avata wrote:
ekidnos_d wrote:
Hank333 wrote:

...why?

still better then the current

... and if only the election was George W. Bush Jr. vs. Hillary Clinton, your post would actually be relevant!
Craze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its highly relevant. The republican party spawned the current president.
Avata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point is, choosing the next president isn't based on how good/bad the last president was. Your argument is "vote for Clinton because she's better than Bush!"

It's simply not relevant.

Obama is better than Bush as well.
Ron Paul is better than Bush.

Hell, I'd guess 25% of the people in this country would argue that if we animated the corpse of Saddam Hussein, Weekend at Bernies style, that would be better than Bush.
ChuckNorris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guilliani is the worst possible. Would be worse than Bush in every conceivable way.

Ron Paul is a fucking joke. He rails against pork while funneling 8 million dollars to his district to build an animal research lab. Some small government tax-cutter he is.

I used to be in charge of Students for Barrack Obama at my college and quit over the Invading Pakistan comments. He really has no substance to him, just a face, much like Bush was for the GOP.

Hillary is just awful. She's basically the candidate that the conservatives want the Dems to nominate so they'll have a chance in 08. She's also the least progressive Democrat running, by a lot.

I'm voting for Dennis Kuchinch, even though he doesn't have a chance in hell.
kj_4247

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might MIGHT vote for Guilliani expect for the fact we would then give up all hope of the republicans ever shutting up about 9/11.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3