Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

www.mwsdata.com forums not working?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
ttilt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: www.mwsdata.com forums not working? Reply with quote

is it just me or no new users can register to the mwsdata forums?

I applied for registration 2 months ago and was told that the administrator would have to accept my registration before I could login, that's even after confirming my e-mail. But ever since I haven't received notification that the admin has accepted my registration and my account is still left as inactive.

Is anyone else having this problem?
thedarkness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mwsdata forums are for the people who buy MWS, if memory serves. But don't hold me to that, I'm not sure.
Malhavoc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not for people buying MWS: it's a fan forum! DaDemon, the forum admin, is usually really busy and has left most of the forum management to a couple of mods. Due to the huge amount of bot spamming he has also tried some way to avoid further spam bot to register. He used to confirm registrations, but now he has put in the forum a captcha (you know, one of those things where you have to re-write some letters to prove you are a human and not a bot), so propably he doesn't use to approve registrations directly anymore.

In the end: try to register again, it will probably work.
ShadeMistres

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I just got my account activated on there. DaDemon has apparently been really busy, so either try to register again, or just try n be patient. It was about a month or so since I registered and I just got my account activated.
ttilt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already tried registering w/ 3 different e-mail addresses (I can't retry w/ one I already used since I get an error) and that has been throughout the last 2 months, still no activation..

I contacted huggybaby here and he said he would forward my request to them, let's see.

tks
ttilt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but it still isn't working.

When trying to connect I receive an error saying the account is still inactive. When trying to retrieve my password I receive the following msg:

"Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

That's w/ my ttilt account.

Tks
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1