Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About coverage and profiles

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues

Are you glad that profiles are back?
Obv, they are awesome!!!!111oneoneeleven
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
Who cares?
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Pollo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: About coverage and profiles Reply with quote

As you can see Here, the profiles section is back, renoved with new questions and new characters. Cool
->Who would you like to see in there Question
->What would you like us to ask him/her Question
->Share your ideas with us Idea

Express yourself and give us your opinion Exclamation
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way too formal.
Volrath89

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see the same questions that appear in the Pro-Players cards, like Lifetime Pro-Points - Highest Limited and Constructed rating, and lifetime winnings (including PTQs, cause I know there is only 1 pro here...)

It would be also nice to include some not way too formal questions, like what was ur first deck, what was ur funniest n00b mistake, etc.

about who would i like to see there, well I'd like to see ppl who regularly make PTQ top8s and that had played some PTs, or players that do well in the league Wink
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1