Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goblin Aggro Type 2.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Thorns

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Brute Force could find its way into this deck. I don't know about the white, it doesn't hurt the deck much and offers good sideboard options (I'm looking at you Disenchant), but if you play it, you should play more than just Helix. I also think at least 1 Keldon Megaliths should replace a Mountain, 2 at most, you don't want to hurt your tempo. They're great if the game stretches out. I don't think Ib is needed in the build, he'll just hurt the curve. Char however would make for some nice reach and gets rid of the bigger creatures that might get in your way ('Goyf, Hierarch, etc).
ant900

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you playing white just for helix? that seems pretty stupid to me
iKe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant900 wrote:
are you playing white just for helix? that seems pretty stupid to me

Well he didn't post a side board but with white he can use disenchant, honarable passage etc.

I don't think this deck is too good. GR aggro would be just better.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1