Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE

Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues

do you think it should change?
yes
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
no
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Scuta04

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: ITS TIME FOR CHANGE Reply with quote

IM SICK OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE "TIME IS UP" AND I HAVE 19 LIFE AND MY OPP HAS 20 LIFE AND I HAVE BOARD CONTROL... SOMETHING WITH THIS SYSTEM NEEDS TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER FAST.
KeySam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DONT KNOW HOW MY KEYBOARD WORKS, AND I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW IT SHOULD BE HANDLED, I JUST WANNA POST ANYTHING....
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ITS TIME FOR CHANGE Reply with quote

Scuta04 wrote:
IM SICK OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE "TIME IS UP" AND I HAVE 19 LIFE AND MY OPP HAS 20 LIFE AND I HAVE BOARD CONTROL... SOMETHING WITH THIS SYSTEM NEEDS TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER FAST.

Or you'll... HAH!

This has been gone over sooooo many times... I hope for the sake of all of us YOU can be the one to change it. I believe in you.
Manipulation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ITS TIME FOR CHANGE Reply with quote

RichardDWade wrote:
Scuta04 wrote:

Or you'll... HAH!

This has been gone over sooooo many times... I hope for the sake of all of us YOU can be the one to change it. I believe in you.

Rawr, I believe!

THIS IS SPAAARTA!
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just do a chuck norris roundhouse kick before time, your opponent will be dead and the victory shall be yours!
Manipulation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tird_Ape wrote:
Just do a chuck norris roundhouse kick before time, your opponent will be dead and the victory shall be yours!

Ah yes, only a Chuck Norris roundhouse can actually kill through the internet...
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manipulation wrote:
Tird_Ape wrote:

Ah yes, only a Chuck Norris roundhouse can actually kill through the internet...

No its everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten... get it right
Manipulation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pray for humankind everyday...

Its a joke.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey-o!

wait...wasn't someone bitching about something?
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it how people say things must be changed and they don't come up with any constructive ideas. STFU and play. Nubs
wyvernmonarc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

play faster earlier then, usualy its control players who take forever
MotC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3
maltabus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 pieces of advice. Don't play decks you don't know how to play (decisions take longer) and Don't play on Magic-league. The policy is probably going to stay in place no matter what you do, but suggesting a better idea (if one exists) would probably help more than CAPSLOCKRANTINGOMFGTHISRULESUCKS!!!111eleven

Just a thought.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUTCAPSLOCKRANTINGOMFG!!!!1111ONEHUNDEREDONE, is the only way some nubs know how to get a point across.

And having board control but still not being able to kill your opp after the match time limit is up means one of 3 things.

1: Your op is slow and/or he doesn't know how to play.
2: You are slow and/or you don't know how to play
3: The match is a stalemate and your deck most likely sucks
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2