Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't Believe In The Hoax Of Evolution, Part II

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

Did this convince you of the fact of creation?
Yes, you have enlightened me.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
No, I was already convinced of it's clear truth.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No, I am too brainwashed by evolutionists.
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

Arcanis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!

i really hope this is a joke.. but i dont think it is..

you state you want openmindness..

yet look at your poll.. hahaha!

and by the way, if you really wanted openmindness, ud realize MANY people do not believe in god, or do not choose to believe ur theories.

in my opinion, you are anoter stereotypical religious bastard who masturbates at night and prays for forgiveness the next evening.
Arcanis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"after any seriously critical mind examines the evidence i've presented, theyll side with the godly truth.."

so youre concluding numerous very well educated scientists as well as others are simply, well, not critical?

i feel like i'm arguing with someone who sees everything one way.

i REALLY wish this was a joke, its sad to know how some people actually operate this way :[

"you cannot "choose" what you believe, you can only choose to act as if you do, and in doing so you're basically lying to yourself and others."

so say i dont believe in god.. im lying to myself and others theres not a god?

why?

simply because this is what you and other religious freaks say?

you hardly seem open-minded.

delete this: your always correct grammar on a magic the gathering forum bugs the fuck out of me
Arcanis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol is all
Arcanis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

chew on that!

edit: if you didnt know, the link is a mockery.
Raybelfast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love people like you, really I do. The amount of entertainment you guys supply to the world is awesome. See no christians I have no beef with. Its just they dismiss other ideas as false when they cannot even prove thier own.

Show me one person who can give me solid facts that God exists other than in a book that could have been written by an opium high egyptian.

Also, why is there no record of dinosaurs in the bible, or the big meteor that mangled the gulf of mexico. That would be a big enough event to warrant inclusion in the good book. God's wrath and all that. I suppose all those fossils and crap are hoaxes too.

Seems too me your the one brainwashed by the hoax my friend.
Daveslusher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where to start.....
I quote this paragraph from Evidence for evolution is evidence for creation

"I’ve found that a Christian who understands these things can actually put on the evolutionist’s glasses (without accepting the presuppositions as true) and understand how they look at evidence. However, for a number of reasons, including spiritual ones, a non-Christian usually can’t put on the Christian’s glasses—unless they recognize the presuppositional nature of the battle and are thus beginning to question their own presuppositions."

So your to assume that all non-christians are biggoted and NEVER see eye to eye and chirstians can see all points of views while your on here preaching to a thankless crowd trying to change their minds? THAT sounds biggoted to me no?

"I might add that, in his finals deathbed moments, Mr. Darwin denied his own theory and rightfully converted to christianity, not before unleashing his terrorizing theory however."

It's called senility, when an old person because less sane due to aging.

I think the topic says it all for the next one.

"Evolution caused the Holocaust"

I apologize if i offend you however, that does NOT EXCUSE THE SHEER RUDENESS THIS TOPIC ALONE IMPLIES. I have read this and it truly doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Your able to constrew 1 variant and make EVERYONE ELSE seem like they believe the MOST extreme point of view on the darwinisim spectrum.

"http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/510.asp"

Science is currently trying to explain every single of of those details. You currently had the upper hand because it's near impossible to figure out these things. I guess taking advantage of the speed of progress just doesn't work for you either huh?
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my take. I grew up as a protestant Christian going to church every Sunday, taking communion and even ringing the morning bell. I always considered both sides of the argument but could never truly decide which I believed in, even though I was taught about blind faith and that I would go to hell otherwise (nice scare tactics). Soon after my confirmation and baptism I turned 18, was allowed to do what I wanted, and haven't stepped foot in a church since. Over the years I've realized that though I don't know if there is a "god" I have come to believe that Christianity has been bastardized over the years to control the general public. Making them conform to stupid laws such as not being able to buy alcohol on Sundays... I find it very hard to believe in something I have not witnessed myself and my only evidence is a coded history book and what people who lived in an even more repressed time than I do tell me.
As for Darwinism, excellent theory. No real way to prove it yet, but excellent and most believable so far. Until we have about a million years of recorded natural history behind us, I think trying to argue in favor is moot.
So my suggestion to everyone who can't decide for themselves, is to live peacefully, don't take more than you need and try to do the right thing whenever possible.

And as for you, naifler, you come off as very holier than thou, you have a very methodically nasty tone to your articles, and in my presumption, have never left the small bible belt state you live in to go explore the world and its other beautiful religions and cultures.

Edit: I just read the poll, and it disgusts me. "Brainwashed" huh? How about " I have read the evidence produced to me, and have decided that evolution best fits what I CHOOSE to believe". And yes, you CAN choose what you believe.

http://www.venganza.org/

http://www.subgenius.com/

^ some links for those who haven't CHOSEN what to believe yet.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol penis!
Thorns

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
lol penis!

If there's a place for that kind of behavior, it's definately here.

Why is it so important to argue something where either side can't bring up solid facts and proofs?
Arcanis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardDWade wrote:
Here is my take. I grew up as a protestant Christian going to church every Sunday, taking communion and even ringing the morning bell. I always considered both sides of the argument but could never truly decide which I believed in, even though I was taught about blind faith and that I would go to hell otherwise (nice scare tactics). Soon after my confirmation and baptism I turned 18, was allowed to do what I wanted, and haven't stepped foot in a church since. Over the years I've realized that though I don't know if there is a "god" I have come to believe that Christianity has been bastardized over the years to control the general public. Making them conform to stupid laws such as not being able to buy alcohol on Sundays... I find it very hard to believe in something I have not witnessed myself and my only evidence is a coded history book and what people who lived in an even more repressed time than I do tell me.
As for Darwinism, excellent theory. No real way to prove it yet, but excellent and most believable so far. Until we have about a million years of recorded natural history behind us, I think trying to argue in favor is moot.
So my suggestion to everyone who can't decide for themselves, is to live peacefully, don't take more than you need and try to do the right thing whenever possible.

And as for you, naifler, you come off as very holier than thou, you have a very methodically nasty tone to your articles, and in my presumption, have never left the small bible belt state you live in to go explore the world and its other beautiful religions and cultures.

Edit: I just read the poll, and it disgusts me. "Brainwashed" huh? How about " I have read the evidence produced to me, and have decided that evolution best fits what I CHOOSE to believe". And yes, you CAN choose what you believe.

http://www.venganza.org/

http://www.subgenius.com/

^ some links for those who haven't CHOSEN what to believe yet.

oh god, i am so you lol
illus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am saving my Christianity for when I fuck up and go to jail and find God. Although Islam I hear is miiiiiighty irresistible in the joint....
tcook589

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naifler and people like him sicken me. You blindly believe in something that someone told you to believe, how does that make you any better than any body who believes in evolution? Because you have "God" on your side?

I don't feel like arguing in a debate which seriously seems like a joke. I concur with RichardDWade almost completely.
marten2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Don't Believe In The Hoax Of Evolution, Part II Reply with quote

naifler wrote:
Don't Believe In The Hoax Of Evolution, Part II

The Theory of Evolution:

As the title states, evolution is nothing but a theory, weak and unfounded, belief in this concept is nothing but irrationality, contrary to basically every piece of evidence that science has put forward in the latest decades and behemently denied by respectable researchers.

this of course is true for every theory existing about how everything became like it is now. we just can'y know how it went and that makes practically every theory (including the religions) irrational. the sentence about the evidence that is put forward against it isn't quite true either since there are also respected researchers who think differently about the proof (this always happens with "proof" for things we can never know for sure).

Quote:
Not only is this a blatant falsehood, but it also is insulting, stating we are nothing but a monkey's grandsons and granddaughters, insinuating we are merely the bestial sidekicks of gorillas, comparable to mindless pools of goo.

who are you to say it is insulting to state that some monkeys are related to us (as a species). you live on this earth, which has existed for a couple of billion years, for about just 80 years and you become arrogant about you and your species being superior. there are no living beings who can rightfully claim they are superior than other species, because the only thing you do here on earth is making sure your species doesnt stop existing. amoebas succeed in that as good as you and me, so we are not superior to amoebas. in the same way we are not superior than any species succeeding at existing

Quote:
http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/bios/#presentsci -- An extremely large list of creation scientists

not actually an arguement for creationism being true; the truth isn't found by democracy

Quote:
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v13/i2/nazi.asp -- Evolution caused the Holocaust

take this back. you have your right to believe you are right about creationism and maybe you are actually right, but this is just wrong.

genocide, and especially genocide against the jews has existed like forever.

I know it was done by the Romans and it was probably done before, but I dont know that for sure. it is also done by the Christians (yes, your holy Christians who are always right). all of this before Darwin and others came with their theory.

the jews have always been hated and I don't know why, but it certainly wasn't caused by evolution theory.

please note I am just arguing just for fun. I know I can't accomplish anything and I also know that I can't deny you altogether, for you actually might be right.

I expect you not to try to make me a christian, because I have lost all fait in the bible. Just belive what you want to believe and argue just for the sake and the fun of arguing

(On a side note, since this is quite a long post I don't want to check for grammar and spelling, please don't flame me for that, unless you really don't understand what I am saying)
Mke410

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I really hate people like you as you contradict yourself a lot. If you believe in god and creationism then you must also realize god gave man the power of free will. Thus you are going against god saying "That is wrong. You should believe this." Because you are telling people to not make there own decisions. So back off, believe what you want, as I am sure many people agree with you. On the other hand there are many who disagree with you. So if you don't believe what they do, then don't deal with them. Personally my beliefs govern me, but I don't press my issue of my beliefs out on other people telling them to believe what I do. Everyone has a choice to believe what they want. So let people decide for themselves. And be happy that by your beliefs you think what is right and how things happened. So in conclusion don't worry about other people and what they believe as you really cant force them into your way of thinking, well you can, but then its just a cult.
hawkeye1542

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love people who use the bible as a blazing sword in support of their blind, idiotic beliefs and yet fail to recognize a single discrepancy or incongruancy in the Bible (if which there are too many to count)....if the Bible is the word of God and the infallible truth, how is it that all 4 gospels tell different stories of the events reagarding jesus' life and death?? wait, let me guess, u're gonna come back w/ some bunk comment about how they actually arent different at all and u just have to look deeper and understand the true meaning to see that they're all the same. religious fanatics are the worst, absolute worst, part of humanity.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4