Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ratings problem

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
zero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Ratings problem Reply with quote

without playing any game in the last 3 days, i have noticed that i've lost 50 rating points of constructed ( 1858-1808 ) if u see my rating history you can see how the last 9 matches are not ranked. please someone fix it. thanks
ringman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too, i won a trial and 1 round and all of those matches are with a 0 mark in front.Not that ml rating is that necessary but it would be good for someone to fix the entire ml page tks Laughing
Meatwarz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These things are result of rating recalculations due to handling protests on a league games and/or confirming of some old tournament.

Every match will get pointed with the time, when system recalculates it, just be patient.
Jacois

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem with my rating, it keeps getting lower and lower after every mini or league game. What gives?
zero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still having problems...
ebbitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya this is really annoying, almost like all those 500 errors
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacois wrote:
I have a problem with my rating, it keeps getting lower and lower after every mini or league game. What gives?

Quit losing! lol, jk.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1