Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flores Rakdos Aggro deck ?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Magx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Flores Rakdos Aggro deck ? Reply with quote

In the regionals montreal report (just above), the guy mentionned a Rakdos Aggro deck made by Mike Flores... does someone have a link for that ? (I googled it, found one, but I doubt it's Mike Flores')
st4x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

// Lands
4 [DIS] Blood Crypt
1 [TSP] Kher Keep
1 [PLC] Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
4 [FUT] Graven Cairns
4 [DIS] Rakdos Carnarium
2 [FUT] Keldon Megaliths
3 [MI] Mountain (1)
4 [MM] Swamp (4)

// Creatures
4 [RAV] Dark Confidant
4 [LE] Withered Wretch
4 [DIS] Rakdos Augermage
4 [GP] Plagued Rusalka

// Spells
4 [TSP] Rift Bolt
4 [ST] Volcanic Hammer
2 [DIS] Demonfire
4 [DIS] Hit/Run
3 [DIS] Seal of Fire
4 [DIS] Rise/Fall

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [VI] Funeral Charm
SB: 3 [FUT] Yixlid Jailer
SB: 4 [FUT] Tombstalker
SB: 4 [FUT] Epochrasite
Magx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...

but don'T you think it's a bit suicidal ? ( Dark Confidant and Hit & Run PLUS Tombstalker )?!?

and I know it runs demonfire but what about CoP:Red ? and hum heavy couterspells deck ?
Megamarco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it has so many treaths that counter decks has a realy hard time against it, esspecially in the early game
Middleman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tested this, but Rakdos Augermage? Really? And sideboard Epochrasite?
Jacois

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly hope that Mike Flores isn't taking credit for this deck. It was made and played by the guy who invented Rakdos Augermage in Pro Tour Honalulu. The chinese guy had won and invitational and that was the card he made.

The deck consisted of Confidants, Hit/Run and the Augermages. This is just an updated version. If Mike Flores is taking credit for this deck, give him a big "Fuck you" from me.

And of course it's suicidal, it's Rakdos!! Twisted Evil
Jacois

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly hope that Mike Flores isn't taking credit for this deck. It was made and played by the guy who invented Rakdos Augermage in Pro Tour Honalulu. The chinese guy had won and invitational and that was the card he made.

The deck consisted of Confidants, Hit/Run and the Augermages. This is just an updated version. If Mike Flores is taking credit for this deck, give him a big "Fuck you" from me.

Jacois

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seb_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice triple :-y

and yes terry soh played a deck with this cards at the block pt at honolulu.

and I don't know if the deck is good or anything, or if mike flores has built it, just thatm uch:

if you aren't allowed to built a deck that contains the like 4 of the same cards then a other deck in the colors before and can't take credit for building a deck, who can do that anymore?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1