Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS Bug!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
IanLim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: MWS Bug! Reply with quote

i know most of the players here at m-l know the bug in mws when both players do something on the card at the same time.

like when you gain control of a card an opponent controls and at the same time he switch controler of that card.
(like annex, vedalken shakles, etc)

same thing also when you make an arrow on the card an opponent controls and at the same time he puts it in his graveyard. (like when you try to kill opponent's creature and target it with an arrow but t the same time he buries it.

we all got disconnected on this. i know that most of m-l players experience this.

i wish m-l would do something on this. i suggest that they would do some ruling on this. maybe like you cant take control of your opponents cards with out permission. i dont know how about the arrow thing(targeting), maybe we try not to make arrow targeting when theres only one legal target for it, because your opponent knows what you are targeting.

maybe in this way we minimize those mws bug.

thx.
IanLim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the double post
Dapug

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean like the one section that can be found uner the tournament rules?
Quote:
MWS Errors: There are several known errors that cause MWS to crash. To prevent these crashes, it is players should NOT touch any object that is on the opponent’s side of the field. With arrows, all players are required to drag an arrow to show the target of a spell/ability or declare the target in the chat window (one or the other, not both). Do not assume a card is being targeted; wait for targets to be declared before moving a card (even if there is only one legal target). For auras, if a player desires to enchant a permanent on the opponent’s board, once the spell resolves the person who played the aura should pass it over to the opponent’s side of the field. The opponent will then enchant the permanent with the aura. However, if the aura would cause the target to leave play, the players do not have to go through with the attaching process.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1