Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Build do you think is better?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

Storm Entity Playable or No?
Yes
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
What is Storm Entity?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Lord_tiamat

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Which Build do you think is better? Reply with quote

I fell in love with Storm Entity once i heard about it. And i told myself that i was going to build a deck with it that works.

I first Tried Rg

Lands 18
Stomping grounds 4
Karplusian Forest 4
Forests 4
Mountian 6

Spells 42
Rite of flame 4
Seething Song 4
Wild Cantor 4
Empty the Warrens 4
Storm Entity 4
Rift bolt 4
Search for Tomorror 4
Ignite Memories 2
Sudden Shock 4
Lotus Bloom 4
Grining Ignus 4

And the deck is Really fast but burns out too quickly and Loses to Wrath of God/Damnation.

So then i started Testing with uR

Lands 18
Steam Vents 4
Shiven Reef 4
Island 4
Mountian 4
Calciform Pools 2

Combo spells 22
Rite of Flame 4
Seething song 4
Storm Entity 4
Empty the Warrens 4
Ignite Memories 2
Lotus Bloom 4

Support Spells 16
Remand 4
Perilous Reaserch 4
Think Twice 4
Gigadrowse 4
Sudden shock 4

I really like Perilous research it works well with the deck is Very Cheap instant Speed Draw 2 cards. Losing a land or a gobo token usually doesnt matter after or while i am going off. The remand is for wrath and gigadrowse is for decks that run counters that try to disrupt me.

I was wondering which deck people thought was best Either deck combos turn 3 unless it is missing a combo piece but that will happen in any deck. I am leaning towards the blue version because it has consistancy and more answers Which ever deck you pick could you also put some SB choices that you would consider.
Jeyo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try adding hatching plans and claws of gix to r/u build. plans combos with gix and research and claws ups your storm count.
kilomitro

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By being a creture and requiring to go into the red zone, storm entity is strictly worse than grape shot. storm entity's only redeeming quality is that it gives you one more damage and sticks around after your big turn. with that said if you want a storm deck your probly better off with dragon storm or some combo involving grinning ignus + the artfact that makes ur stuff cheaper is better
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1