Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nacrobrige?????


Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Author Message
Magx



Joined: 07 Sep 2004
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's probably the deck with dredge (dredge.deck) running Bridge from Below, Narcomoeba, etc...

owned by Leyline of the Void Wink
Back to top
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magx wrote:
it's probably the deck with dredge (dredge.deck) running Bridge from Below, Narcomoeba, etc...

owned by Leyline of the Void Wink


because so many t2 decks run leyline of the void...
and if they did have a sb answer it wouldn't be tormods crypt...
Back to top
Magx



Joined: 07 Sep 2004
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ffancrzy wrote:
Magx wrote:
it's probably the deck with dredge (dredge.deck) running Bridge from Below, Narcomoeba, etc...

owned by Leyline of the Void Wink


because so many t2 decks run leyline of the void...
and if they did have a sb answer it wouldn't be tormods crypt...



someone already told me he had an answer against Tormod's crypt... maybe he just fooled me ?!?!
Back to top
Thorns



Joined: 16 Aug 2006
Posts: 863
Location: Rath

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magx wrote:
Ffancrzy wrote:
Magx wrote:
it's probably the deck with dredge (dredge.deck) running Bridge from Below, Narcomoeba, etc...

owned by Leyline of the Void Wink


because so many t2 decks run leyline of the void...
and if they did have a sb answer it wouldn't be tormods crypt...



someone already told me he had an answer against Tormod's crypt... maybe he just fooled me ?!?!


Krosan Grip much?
Back to top
Spyx



Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 1188

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trickbind works as well
Back to top
Memmy



Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres My Decklist only lost once against uncompetitive casual decks, and thats because of mana screw, is great vs, most blue control decks because dread/dredge cannot be countered by normal counters (remand,mana leak etc.)



// Lands
4 [RAV] Watery Grave
4 [TSB] Gemstone Mine
4 [FS] River of Tears
4 [RAV] Overgrown Tomb
4 [9E] Underground River

// Creatures
4 [TSP] Bogardan Hellkite
4 [FS] Narcomoeba
4 [RAV] Stinkweed Imp
4 [PLC] Magus of the Bazaar
4 [RAV] Golgari Grave-Troll
4 [TSP] Mindlash Sliver

// Spells
4 [TSP] Dread Return
4 [TSB] Funeral Charm
4 [FS] Bridge from Below
4 [RAV] Glimpse the Unthinkable

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [TSP] Trickbind
SB: 3 [CS] Commandeer
SB: 4 [RAV] Darkblast
SB: 4 [RAV] Life from the Loam


works very well, hop u like it, commandeer/trickbing vs. d-storm, life of the laom vs and destruction because LD is brutally amazing vs. this deck, and darkblast for most aggro decks. Anyway any suggestions would aslo work.



Memmy Out Cool
Back to top
ant900



Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Posts: 2525
Location: somewhere

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the one that wins that turn... there is one on the official boards
Back to top
PsyK



Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Posts: 130

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Memmy wrote:
dread/dredge cannot be countered by normal counters
If by dread you mean dread return, then yes, it can be countered by normal counters, and not being able to counter dredge is often irrelevant, besides them getting narcomeoba's into play. That said, dredge.dec is fast enough that it is still a terrible matchup for reactive u/x control decks.
Back to top
HUNGTACTICS



Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have bridge in your grave and dread out a flame kin zealot
Back to top
Jacois



Joined: 05 Sep 2004
Posts: 1201

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krosan Grip is useless as a decent player would sac the Crypt right after laying it. Especially if the dredge player has 2G open. This works because when the Crypt resolves, you have priority, and the Grip can not be cast until you pass priority. Bam!
Back to top
Magx



Joined: 07 Sep 2004
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacois wrote:
Krosan Grip is useless as a decent player would sac the Crypt right after laying it. Especially if the dredge player has 2G open. This works because when the Crypt resolves, you have priority, and the Grip can not be cast until you pass priority. Bam!


That is what I was talking about !

maybe there is some sort of OTHER answers !?!?
Back to top
Cosmo



Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spellburst works well against tormod's crypt... Very Happy
Back to top
Bigshow



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Posts: 1374
Location: Igloo town

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmo wrote:
spellburst works well against tormod's crypt... Very Happy

so does nix
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy